Prep Time: 15 mins | Cook Time: 6 mins | Total Time: 21 mins | Yield: 6 Servings
Quick, easy, and insanely delicious! This Instant Pot Garlic Parmesan Chicken never fails to make me smile every time! Chicken smothered in a rich and luscious sauce is what you need I can tell! Try this recipe now. Enjoy!
2 tablespoons butter
1 small yellow onion, diced
1 1/2-pound boneless, skinless breasts, sliced into 1/2-inch filets
1 c half and half
1/4 teaspoon pepper
4 large garlic cloves, minced
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons flour
1/2 c chicken broth
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 c Parmesan cheese
3 ounces coarsely chopped spinach
Salt and freshly ground pepper
8 ounces sliced mushrooms (optional)
For the Pasta:
3 c water
10 oz uncooked fettuccine noodles or linguine noodles
1. Press the “Sauté” button on the Instant Pot.
2. When the pot is hot, add butter and allow it to melt.
3. Add the onions, then sauté for 3 minutes or until soft.
4. Add the garlic, then sauté for a minute or until aromatic.
5. Add salt, pepper, garlic powder, and chicken broth. Stir until well blended.
6. Add mushrooms and chicken, then stir until mixed. At this stage, you can add the pasta and cook.
7. Cover and seal the pot, then press the “Pressure Cook” button, then cook for about 6 minutes. Do a natural release for about 10 minutes.
8. Remove the cover, then transfer the chicken onto a clean plate. (Cook the pasta.)
9. Press the “Sauté” button on the Instant Pot. Place the half & half in the microwave and heat for about 45 seconds.
10. Add flour into the half & half, then whisk until well blended.
11. Add the mixture into the pot, then stir until well blended. Simmer for a few minutes or until the texture becomes thick.
12. Add salt, pepper, Parmesan cheese, and spinach. Stir until well mixed.
13. Add the pasta and toss until well mixed.
14. Serve with the chicken. Enjoy!
Serving Size: 1/6 of the recipe (just chicken and sauce, not pasta) Calories: 265 Sugar: 2 grams Sodium: 292 mg Fat: 12 g Carbohydrates: 7 g Protein: 31 g
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!