Prep Time: 15 mins | Cook Time: 6 mins | Total Time: 21 mins | Yield: 6 Servings
This incredible dish is what you just might need today! The rich creamy sauce is just too perfect! Try this now and I promise you that it will be the best decision you will ever make today! Have a beautiful day, friends, and I hope you are all well today. Enjoy!
2 tablespoons butter
1 small yellow onion, diced
4 large garlic cloves, minced
1/2 c chicken broth
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1/2 teaspoon salt
8 ounces sliced mushrooms (optional)
1 1/2 pound boneless skinless breasts sliced into 1/2 inch filets
1 c half and half
2 tablespoons flour
1/2 c Parmesan cheese
3 ounces coarsely chopped spinach
Salt and freshly ground pepper
To make with pasta:
10 oz uncooked fettuccine noodles or linguine noodles
3 c water
1. Press the “Saute” button on the Instant Pot.
2. Add butter and allow it to melt.
3. Add the onions and saute until translucent.
4. Add the garlic and saute until aromatic.
5. Add the garlic powder, chicken broth, salt, and pepper. Stir until well mixed.
6. Add the mushrooms and chicken. Stir and cook for a few minutes.
7. Cover and seal the pot, then cook for about 6 minutes.
8. Meanwhile, cook the pasta according to the directions provided on the package. Drain and rinse with cold water to stop the cooking process.
9. Do a natural release of pressure for about 10 minutes.
10. Remove the chicken from the pot onto a clean plate.
11. Press the “Saute” button on the Instant Pot.
12. Mix warm half & half and flour until well blended.
13. Pour the mixture into the pot. Stir and cook until the texture becomes thick.
14. Add the Parmesan cheese, spinach, salt, and pepper. Stir until well mixed.
15. Add the cooked pasta and toss until well combined.
16. Top each serving with the chicken.
17. Serve and enjoy!
Calories: 265 | Sugar: 2g | Sodium: 292mg | Fat: 12g | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 31g
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!