Prep: 5 mins | Cook: 20mins | Additional: 5 mins | Total: 30 mins | Servings: 2 | Yield: 2 servings
I love potatoes, anything from fried to mashed potatoes, and knowing this recipe is such a blessing to me. Growing up, my mom would use to make mashed potatoes as my breakfast because I don’t eat anything aside from that. While I was searching for other potatoes recipe to make, I found this Instant Pot® Garlic Roasted Melting Potatoes, and it was one of the best days of my life. It is crispy, creamy with garlic, and it is so easy to make this recipe for an easy weeknights side dish. Try this recipe for Instant Pot® Garlic Roasted Melting Potatoes, and don’t forget to share and enjoy it with your loved ones.
½ cup butter
(1) lb of Yukon Gold potatoes, peeled, cut into 1/2-inch slices
¾ cup chicken broth
1 tsp ground thyme
1 tsp salt
½ tsp ground black pepper
(2) cloves garlic, peeled and lightly crushed
1. First, turn on a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot®) and select Saute function. Melt butter, then add potato rounds in a single layer and cook until golden for about 5 minutes. Flip and cook for 5 minutes more. Remove potatoes and set aside.
2. Place the trivet inside the pot. Add and pour in chicken broth and season with thyme, salt, and pepper. Add garlic, cook for a minute. Place potatoes on the trivet; close and lock the lid. Then select high pressure according to manufacturer’s instructions; set timer for a minute.
3. Make sure to release pressure carefully using the quick-release method according to the manufacturer’s instructions for about 5 minutes. Unlock and remove the lid. Remove potatoes from the pot.
4. Select Saute function and cook chicken broth and butter mixture until slightly reduced about 2 minutes. Then place potatoes back to the pot in a single layer, and cook again until golden, about 3 minutes per side. Serve immediately.
Per Serving: 600.8 calories; fat 46.6g 72% DV; cholesterol 124.3mg 41% DV; sodium 1940.7mg 78% DV; protein 5.9g 12% DV; carbohydrates 43.1g 14% DV.
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!