Prep Time: 5 mins | Cook Time: 15 mins | Total Time: 20 mins | Yield: 4 Servings
I have never tried anything like this before! Oh, man, you have got to give this recipe a try, I’m telling you! I have listed all the things you will be needing. Just follow them for they will guide you to perfection! Have a blessed day, friends, and I hope you are well today. Enjoy!
For the sauce:
¼ c low-sodium soy sauce
¼ c water
2 tbsp wine vinegar or apple cider vinegar
1 tbsp fresh ginger grated – or from a jar
2 cloves garlic minced
1 tbsp granulated sugar or honey or maple syrup
¼ tsp ground white pepper or black pepper
For the chicken and vegetables:
1½ pounds (700 grams) chicken breast cut into bite-size pieces
2 zucchinis sliced into ¼-inch rounds then halved
1 onion sliced or quartered
6 mushrooms sliced into ¼-inch slices
green onion chopped
toasted sesame seeds toasted
1. In an Instant Pot, add the garlic, ginger, soy sauce, water, vinegar, peppers, and sugar.
2. Add the onion, chicken, mushrooms, and zucchini. Stir everything until just mixed.
3. Seal the pot and press the “Pressure Cook” button. Set the time to about 10 minutes. Do a quick release.
4. In a small mixing bowl, add water and cornstarch. Stir until well blended.
5. Press the “Sauté” button, then add the dissolved cornstarch. Stir until well combined and thick.
6. Sprinkle chopped green onions and sesame seeds on top.
7. Serve with rice and enjoy!
Make sure to use low-sodium soy sauce to control the saltiness of the entire dish.
Calories: 448kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 38g | Fat: 27g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 133mg | Sodium: 1755mg | Potassium: 827mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 444IU | Vitamin C: 23mg | Calcium: 55mg | Iron: 3mg
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!