Prep Time: 5 mins | Cook Time: 20 mins | Total Time: 25 mins | Yield: 6 Servings
If you are looking for a new and easy recipe to try today, then this the one for you! In just about 25 minutes, you will surely enjoy this Honey Mustard Chicken! All you need is an Instant Pot and these ingredients. I am a very busy person but I always make sure that my kids eat good food so I always find new recipes that are hassle-free and delicious! Try this recipe now and I promise you that it will not disappoint you at all! Have a wonderful day, friends, and I hope you are all well today. Don’t forget to share this recipe with your loved ones as well. Enjoy!
6 chicken thighs bone-in, skin-on
1 tbsp oil olive or vegetable
salt and pepper to taste
½ c water
2 cloves garlic minced
¼ c honey
2 tbsp Dijon mustard
3 tbsp stone-ground mustard/whole grain mustard NOT ground mustard powder
1 lb (450g) baby potatoes sliced in halves
3 carrots peeled and sliced into 1-2 inch pieces
1. Press the “Saute” button on the Instant Pot.
2. Add oil and allow it to become hot.
3. Season with salt and pepper on the chicken thighs.
4. Add them into the hot oil and sear each side until brown.
5. Add water and scrape the bottom to get the brown bits.
6. Turn off the “Saute” setting, then add the mustard, honey, garlic, carrots, and potatoes.
7. Add more salt and pepper, then stir until well combined.
8. Cover the pot, then press the “Pressure Cook” button. Cook for about 8 minutes.
9. Do a quick release, then remove the lid.
10. Sprinkle freshly chopped parsley on top.
11. Serve and enjoy!
Calories: 258kcal | Carbohydrates: 27g | Protein: 22g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 97mg | Sodium: 231mg | Potassium: 677mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 14g | Vitamin A: 5120IU | Vitamin C: 10.7mg | Calcium: 48mg | Iron: 3.5mg
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!