Prep Time: 8 mins | Cook Time: 1 hr 7 mins | Total Time: 1 hr 15 mins | Yield: 6 Servings
I love how simple and delicious this dish is! In about an hour, you will surely have the best lunch or dinner today. I promise you that it will be worth all your time and efforts! I have listed all the ingredients and directions so all you have to do is to follow them step by step and you are good to go! By the way, feel free to add more ingredients if you want. A big thanks to my dear friend, Anna, for this awesome recipe. I am so impressed by it! With this very basic set of ingredients, you will have a dish to brag about! Surprise everyone with this Instant Pot Mississippi Pot Roast! Have a beautiful day, friends, and I hope you are all well today. Enjoy!
2 pounds chuck roast
¾ cup beef stock
1 package dry onion soup
3 tbsp olive oil
3 tbsp butter optional
3 tbsp pepperoncini’s liquid
salt and pepper to taste
1. Press the “Saute” button on your Instant Pot.
2. Add olive oil and allow it to become hot.
3. Add the chuck roast and cook each side for 5 minutes or until brown.
4. Add the beef broth and dry onion mix. Stir until just mixed.
5. Add the pepperoni and butter. Stir and cook for another 2 minutes.
6. Cover the pot and cook for about an hour on a high setting.
7. Allow the press to release naturally.
8. Remove the meat from the pot and use two forks to shred it into small pieces.
9. Spoon the delicious sauce over.
10. Serve and enjoy!
Calories: 346kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 30g | Fat: 25g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 14g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 105mg | Sodium: 192mg | Potassium: 602mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 77IU | Vitamin C: 11mg | Calcium: 39mg | Iron: 3mg
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!