Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 25 mins | Total Time: 35 mins | Yield: 6 Servings
These heavenly treats are the definition of perfection! Oh, man, you have got to bite your teeth into these perfect treats! The cheesy flavour will surely satisfy all your cravings today! Make sure to add a generous amount of cheese. Just do it and thank me later! Have a blessed day, friends. Enjoy!
2 pounds russet potatoes, washed and peeled
4 ounces sliced deli ham
1 c heavy whipping cream
1 c milk
2-3 garlic cloves, grated on a Microplane zester
2 tbsp all-purpose flour
1 ½ tsp salt
1 tsp ground black pepper
½ c loosely packed cilantro, chopped
1 c grated mozzarella cheese, divided
1 c grated cheddar cheese, divided
1. Slice the potatoes into thin cuts.
2. Slice the ham into even square cuts.
3. Add milk, heavy cream, flour, cilantro, salt, and pepper into a mixing bowl. Whisk until well mixed.
4. Apply cooking spray in a round pan. Make sure that it will fit in the pressure cooker.
5. Arrange layers of potatoes and ham into the prepared pan.
6. Top the slices with 1/2 of the cheese.
7. Pour 1/2 of the liquid on top of the cheese.
8. Repeat the process until everything is arranged in layers. Set aside the rest of the cheese for later use.
9. Add 1 1/2 cups of water to the liner of the pressure cooker.
10. Put the pan over the trivet.
11. Lower the pan down to the pressure cooker.
12. Cover and cook for about 25 minutes on high pressure. Do a quick release.
13. Remove the pan and put it onto a baking sheet.
14. Sprinkle the rest of the cheese on top.
15. Place it inside the oven and broil for about 3 minutes.
16. Remove from the oven and allow the potatoes to rest for at least 5 minutes at room temperature.
17. Serve warm and enjoy!
Calories: 471kcal | Carbohydrates: 34g | Protein: 19g | Fat: 30g | Saturated Fat: 18g | Cholesterol: 105mg | Sodium: 1081mg | Potassium: 808mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 1054IU | Vitamin C: 10mg | Calcium: 323mg | Iron: 2mg
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!