Cook Time: 50 mins | Yield: 8 Servings
This incredible dish is one of the best I have ever tried in a very long time! I am so glad that I gave this recipe a try because it is just too perfect! I have listed all the ingredients and directions so all you have to do is to follow them step by step and you are good to go! Feel free to add more ingredients if you prefer. Have a wonderful day, friends, and I hope you are all well today. Enjoy!
1 pound lean ground beef
1 tsp salt
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tbsp Italian seasoning
15 ounces ricotta cheese
4 c mozzarella cheese, shredded, divided, (about 1pound)
1/2 c parmesan cheese
8 ounces conchiglie pasta/ jumbo pasta shells
2 c water
24 ounces pasta sauce
1. Press the “Sauté” button on the Instant Pot.
2. Add the ground beef, seasonings, and salt. Stir and cook for 10 minutes or until crumbly and brown.
3. In a medium mixing bowl, add egg, ricotta cheese, Parmesan cheese, and 3 cups of Mozzarella cheese. Stir until well combined.
4. Move the mixture into a piping bag, then fill each pasta shell with it.
5. Drain the browned meat, then transfer it into a baking pan. Spread it evenly.
6. In the same pan, add 1/4 cup of water and scrape the bottom to get the brown bits.
7. Arrange the filled pasta shells on top of the browned meat.
8. Pour the water and sauce on top of the pasta.
9. Seal the pot and cook for about 8 minutes on a high setting.
10. Do a quick release and open it.
11. Sprinkle a generous amount of mozzarella cheese over.
12. Close the pot and allow the cheese to melt for about 3 minutes.
13. Open and stir everything until well combined.
14. Serve and enjoy!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!