Yield: 4 to 5 Servings
This Swiss steak is what you just might need today! You have got to give this one a try, I’m telling you! I have listed all the ingredients and directions so all you have to do is to follow them step by step and you are good to go! Serve this delicious dish over rice and you have yourself a meal to remember! By the way, this recipe was given to me by my dear friend, Anita. I am so glad that I gave it a try because I never would have tasted perfection! Have a wonderful day, friends. Don’t forget to share this with your peers as well. Enjoy!
For the Steak:
2 lbs sirloin roast, sliced into 5 pieces
¼ c all-purpose flour
½ tsp salt
¼ tsp black pepper
2 tbsp oil
For the Sauce:
1 medium green bell pepper, chopped
1 medium white onion, chopped
2 (16 oz) cans of diced tomatoes
1 tsp salt
1 tsp black pepper
1. Season with salt and pepper on all sides of the meat.
2. Coat each side with flour.
3. Press the “Sauté” button on the Instant Pot.
4. Add oil and allow it to become hot,
5. Add 2 slices of meat at a time, then cook each side until brown. Remove from the pot onto a clean plate.
6. Repeat the process to the rest of the beef slices.
7. Put all the meat slices back to the pot and add the sauce.
8. Close and seal the pot.
9. Cook for about 30 minutes on a high setting.
10. Do a natural release for about 10 minutes.
11. Transfer the meat mixture onto a clean plate.
12. Serve and enjoy!
To Make the Sauce:
1. In a mixing bowl, add the onion, bell pepper, tomatoes, salt, and pepper. Stir until well combined.
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!