Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 20 mins | Total Time: 30 mins | Yield: 4 Servings
This delicious dish will surely make you very satisfied today! Oh, man, you are so in for a treat! I have listed all the things you will need so all you have to do is follow them step by step and you are good to go! Have a great day, friends. Enjoy!
For the Chicken:
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (halved horizontally and paper towel dried)
1/2 c flour
1 tsp salt
¼ tsp black pepper
1 tsp garlic powder
2 tsp Italian seasoning
2 tbsp olive oil
12 ounces of spaghetti
White Wine Parmesan Sauce:
4 tbsp butter
1 small yellow onion (or use 1/2 onion) chopped
4 garlic cloves minced
2 scallions chopped
2 small tomatoes diced
1 tbsp flour
1 c heavy cream
1 c white wine
½ c Parmesan cheese shredded
1 tsp Italian Seasoning
1/2 tsp salt more to taste
¼ tsp crushed red pepper flakes
For the Chicken Breasts:
1. Slice the chicken breasts into thin horizontal cuts.
2. Use paper towels to pat the dry.
3. Add flour, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper into a large mixing bowl. Stir until well combined.
4. Add the chicken slices and toss until well coated with the flour mixture.
1. Place a large skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium-high.
2. Add 2 tbsp of olive oil and allow it to become hot.
3. Add the coated chicken slices and cook each side for about 5 minutes or until they turn golden brown.
4. Remove the chicken breasts from the skillet onto a clean plate lined with paper towels to drain any excess oil.
For the Sauce:
1. Place a pan on the stove and turn the heat to medium-high.
2. Add butter and allow it to melt.
3. Add the garlic and onion. Sauté until aromatic and soft.
4. Add the tomatoes and scallions. Sauté until soft as well.
5. Add 1 tbsp of flour and whisk until well mixed.
6. Add the wine, heavy cream, red pepper flakes, Italian seasoning, and salt. Stir until well mixed.
7. Allow the mixture to simmer for a few minutes.
8. Add 1/2 cup of shredded cheese and stir until well blended.
To Cook the Pasta:
1. Refer to the directions provided on the package of the pasta on how to cook it.
2. Drain and rinse with cold water to stop the cooking process.
1. Add the drained pasta into the sauce and toss until well coated.
2. Simmer for another 4 minutes. Season with more salt and pepper if needed.
3. Put the chicken back to the skillet and heat for another 5 minutes.
4. Serve hot and enjoy!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!