Prep Time: 30 mins | Cook Time: 30 mins | Total Time: 1 hr | Yield: 6 Servings
If you are looking for a new and easy recipe to try today, then you have got to give this one a try! Oh, man, you are so in for a treat! Serve this with garlic bread and you have yourself a meal to remember! Have a great day, friends, and I hope you are all well today. Enjoy!
1 lb Italian sausage
1 1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp Italian seasoning
1/2 tsp black pepper
1 red pepper, diced
1 yellow pepper, diced
1 orange pepper, diced
4 clove garlic, minced
1/2 c white wine (like chardonnay)
1 can(s) diced tomatoes with juice (28 oz)
2 tbsp parsley
1/4 c basil, fresh
12 oz egg noodles
Fresh Parmesan cheese, optional
1. Heat 2 tbsp of olive oil into a large pot over medium-high heat.
2. Add the Italian sausage and cook until crumbly and brown.
3. Remove the crumbled sausage from the pot into a mixing bowl.
4. Add bell peppers, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper into the same pot. Saute until translucent. This will take about 2 minutes.
5. Add the garlic and saute until fragrant.
6. Add the white wine and stir until well mixed. Allow its volume to reduce to about half.
7. Add the tomatoes, basil, and olive oil. Stir until well mixed.
8. Add about 3 tbsp of olive oil.
9. Put the sausage back into the pot as well as 1/2 of the basil and chopped parsley. Stir until well combined.
10. Allow the mixture to simmer for about 4 minutes.
11. Remove the pot from the heat.
12. Read the directions on the cover of the noodles on how to cook them.
13. Add the drained noodles into the sauce and toss until well coated.
14. Garnish each serving with basil and a drizzle of olive oil. Enjoy!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!