Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 20 mins | Total Time: 40 mins | Yield: 4 Servings
This recipe is a must-try! Oh, man, you are so in for a treat! A big thanks to my dear friend, Alexa, for this awesome recipe! I’m telling you; this will be the best thing you will ever try today! Have a beautiful day, friends. Enjoy!
4 large chicken cutlets (boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into ¼-inch thin cutlets)
1 tablespoon dried oregano, divided
1 teaspoon salt, divided
1 teaspoon black pepper, divided
½ c all-purpose flour, more for later
Private Reserve Extra Virgin Olive Oil
8 ounces Baby Bella mushrooms, cleaned, trimmed, and sliced
14 ounces grape tomatoes, halved
2 tablespoons chopped fresh garlic
½ c white wine
1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice (juice of ½ lemon)
¾ c chicken broth
Handful baby spinach (optional)
1. Use paper towels to pat dry the chicken pieces.
2. Season all sides with salt, pepper, and dried oregano.
3. Coat each chicken slice with flour, then shake off any excess.
4. Place a large skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
5. Add olive oil and allow it to become hot.
6. Add the chicken pieces and cook each side for about 3 minutes or until they turn golden brown. Remove from the skillet onto a clean plate.
7. In the empty skillet, add more olive oil and allow it to become hot.
8. Add the mushrooms and sauté until soft.
9. Add the garlic and sauté until aromatic.
10. Add the tomatoes, oregano, flour, salt, and pepper. Stir and cook for about 3 minutes.
11. Add the white wine and stir until well blended.
12. Add the chicken broth and lemon juice. Stir until well blended.
13. Allow the mixture to boil, then put the chicken pieces back to the skillet. Cook for 3 more minutes, then turn the heat down to medium-low.
14. Cover the skillet and cook for 8 more minutes or until done.
15. Add the baby spinach and stir until wilted completely.
16. Serve with Italian bread and enjoy!
Calories 218 | Total Fat 6.3g 8% | Sodium 797mg 35% | Total Carbohydrate 16.6g 6% | Protein 23.2g 46% | Vitamin C4% | Iron 10% | Magnesium 9% | Potassium 11% | Zinc 10% | Phosphorus 21% | Thiamin (B1) 22% | Riboflavin (B2) 38% | Niacin (B3) 71% | Vitamin B 648% | Folic Acid (B9) 12% | Vitamin B 129% | Vitamin E 4% | Vitamin K 7%
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!