Prep Time: 15 mins | Cook Time: 20 mins | Total Time: 35 mins | Yield: 15 Servings
These heavenly treats just became my favourite! I love how simple yet delicious these are. In just about 35 minutes, you will surely have the perfect treats to serve to your kids and friends! By the way, this is sugar-free. Try this recipe now and I promise you that it will not disappoint you at all! Have a blessed day, friends, and I hope you are all well today. Enjoy!
1 3/4 c almond flour
1 c walnut pieces finely chopped (almost ground)
2 tablespoons coconut flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
3/4 – 1 teaspoon ground cardamom (or 1/2 tsp cinnamon)
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 c butter softened
1/2 c Swerve Sweetener (granular or)
1 large egg room temperature
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 c powdered Swerve Sweetener
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 162 degrees C or 325 degrees F.
2. Line with parchment paper two baking sheets.
3. Add chopped walnuts, coconut flour, almond flour, baking powder, salt, and cardamon into a mixing bowl. Whisk until well mixed.
4. In a mixing bowl, add the sweetener and butter. Beat until well mixed.
5. Add the egg and vanilla extract. Beat until well mixed.
6. Add the almond flour mixture and beat until well mixed.
7. Form small balls out of the dough, then arrange them onto the prepared baking sheets. Make sure to leave a space between each ball.
8. Place them inside the preheated oven and bake for about 20 minutes or until they turn golden brown.
9. Remove from the oven and allow them to cool at room temperature.
10. Roll each cookie into the powdered sweetener and make sure to coat it completely. Repeat the process to the rest of the cookies.
11. Serve and enjoy!
Calories 194 | Calories from Fat 156 | Fat 17.3g 27% | Carbohydrates 4.4g 1% | Fiber 2.3g 9% | Protein 5.4g 11%
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!