Prep: 20 mins | Cook: 10mins | Total: 30 mins | Servings: 8 | Yield: 8 servings
These Buffalo Chicken Nachos are a perfect addition to your lists of appetizer rotation. An amazing take on the conventional nacho platter can make your taste buds satisfied. I must say this recipe will make your mouth water in no time, as it did to us. It brings you to a whole new place, different from the typical Nachos. The layers of cheesy, chickeny, tortilla chips, smothered in cayenne pepper sauce and coated or crumbles of blue cheese. This recipe is no joke, and it will be an instant hit when you serve this to a crowd. It isn’t going to dilly dally, and it will just hit them right on the spot.
(1) serving cooking spray
¾ cup blue cheese salad dressing, divided
½ c cayenne pepper sauce (like Frank’s® RedHot®)
2 tbsp of butter, melted
2 cups shredded cooked chicken
(1) (13 oz) package restaurant-style white corn tortilla chips (like Tostitos®)
(1) large tomato, seeded and chopped
½ cup sliced black olives
⅓ cup diced red onion
¼ cup pickled jalapeno pepper slices
4 oz pre-cooked bacon, crumbled
1 ½ cups shredded Mexican cheese blend
1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
1 tbsp of chopped fresh cilantro
1. Preheat oven 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a large, rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray.
2. Add and mix about 1/4 cup blue cheese dressing, cayenne pepper sauce, and butter in a bowl until well blended. Add chicken, toss to coat.
3.Spread tortilla chips evenly over a prepared baking sheet. Then sprinkle tomato, olives, onion, and jalapeno peppers over chips. Spread the chicken mixture over vegetables and top with crumbled bacon.
4. Combine Mexican cheese blend and Monterey Jack cheese in a bowl. Add and sprinkle evenly over chicken and tortilla chip mixture.
5. Bake until cheese is melted and lightly browned in the preheated oven for10 to 15 minutes. Then drizzle with remaining 1/2 cup blue cheese dressing and top with cilantro.
Per Serving: 672.3 calories; fat 47.8g 74% DV; cholesterol 89.8mg 30% DV; sodium 1531.3mg 61% DV; protein 28g 56% DV; carbohydrates 35.6g 12% DV.
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!