Prep: 10 mins | Cook: 40mins | Total: 50 mins | Serving: 4 | Yield: 4 servings
Having Zucchini and Parmesan cheese in one dish is a match made in heaven. I wholeheartedly thank the person who believes that this combination is perfect because it is. As you may know, zucchini is one of my favorite vegetables because it’s very healthy and can adapt to the ingredients of the recipe. In addition to all those amazing vitamins and minerals, zucchini also provides over-healthy compounds called carotenoids — lutein and zeaxanthin in particular. It’s those compounds that seem to offer (by the research) extra, impressive health boons to zucchini. My mom will always encourage me to eat vegetables and fruits because the nutrients it supplies in our body are more than manufactured vitamins provides. And besides, it’s all-natural, no ingredients are considered harmful. Try this recipe for Kitt’s Oven-Roasted Zucchini, and enjoy it with your loved ones.
(3) eaches Zucchini, raw
¼ cup oil, olive, salad or cooking
1 c of Progresso Italian Style Bread Crumbs PLB
½ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
1 tbsp Garlic, raw
(1) pinch Salt, table
1. Preheat oven 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
2. Add and place zucchini in a non-stick baking dish. Drizzle olive oil over zucchini; add bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, garlic, salt, and pepper and mix well.
3. In a preheated oven, bake it for 40 minutes, stirring every 10 to 15 minutes until zucchini is tender and cheese melts.
1. A high 400 ° F oven temp means roasting the zucchini instead of the bakes. It means the zucchini grow a bit of char and are less likely to become soggy.
2. Allow spacing in your zucchini when you put it in the baking dish to cook evenly.
3. You can serve this Kitt’s Oven-Roasted Zucchini for anything that comes out of the grill during the summer, such as grilled chicken, grilled salmon, grilled steaks, you name it. Also, you can serve this with baked fish or roasted chicken.
Per Serving: 289.7 calories; 8.8 mg cholesterol; 631.1 mg sodium; 9.1 g protein; 24.1 g carbohydrates.
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!