Prep Time: 15 mins | Total Time: 15 mins | Yield: 24 Servings
Layers and layers of deliciousness! This incredible dip is just too perfect! You have got to give this one a try, I’m telling you! Feel free to add more ingredients if you prefer. I am sure that you can do a lot to take this very simple recipe to the next level! Have a great day, friends. Enjoy!
Refried Soy Beans (Optional):
15 oz black soybeans See Note
1 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
½ tsp salt
1 ½ tsp minced garlic
1 ½ tsp chilli powder
1 tbsp unsweetened almond milk or coconut milk
Taco Seasoned Ground Beef:
1 ½ lb ground beef See Note
1 small onion diced
3 cloves garlic minced
1 tbsp chilli powder
1 tsp cumin
½ tsp garlic powder
½ tsp onion powder
¼ tsp crushed red pepper flakes
½ tsp paprika
1 ½ tsp sea salt
1 tsp black pepper
4 oz sour cream
4 oz cream cheese softened
8 oz guacamole
2 medium tomatoes diced
8 oz cheddar cheese shredded
3.8 oz can slice black olives optional
For the Refried Soy Beans:
1. Rinse the beans from the can of soybeans.
2. Place them inside the food processor, then pulse until the texture becomes smooth.
3. Add the rest of the ingredients and pulse again until well blended.
4. Place a medium skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
5. Add olive oil and allow it to become hot.
6. Add the bean mixture and cook until done.
For the Taco Seasoned Ground Beef:
1. Place a large skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
2. Add ground beef, garlic, and onion. Cook for a few minutes until brown and aromatic.
3. Discard any excess grease.
4. Add the rest of the seasonings and stir until well combined. Remove from the heat.
For the Layers:
1. Add cream cheese and sour cream into a small mixing bowl. Stir until well blended.
2. Add the soybeans, seasoned beef, sour cream mixture, guacamole, tomatoes, and shredded cheese into a 13×9-inch baking pan. Make sure to follow the layers.
3. Add the sliced black olives over everything.
4. Serve with lettuce or tortilla chips. Enjoy!
Place any leftovers in an airtight container, then place them inside the fridge. They can last up to 3 days.
Calories: 171 | Carbohydrates: 3.9g | Protein: 7.8g | Fat: 12.9g | Sodium: 316mg | Fiber: 1.9g
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!