Prep Time: 20 mins | Cook Time: 10 mins | Total Time: 30 mins | Yield: 10 Servings
Easy, quick, and delicious! These three words best describe my experience with these Lemon Herb Chicken Breasts! In just 30 minutes, you can enjoy these heavenly treats! I have listed all the ingredients and directions so all you need to do is to follow them step by step and you are good to go! Don’t forget to share this recipe with your peers as well. Enjoy!
4 large chicken breasts (skinless + boneless)
For the lemon-herb marinade
1 teaspoon oregano
2 teaspoons dried mixed herbs
zest of 1 lemon
2 teaspoons fresh thyme leaves
¼ c lemon juice
½ teaspoon chili/red pepper flakes
2 teaspoons salt
3 garlic cloves, crushed
½ teaspoon paprika
¼ c olive oil
1. Wrap each chicken breast with baking paper, then use a meat mallet to gently pound each to flatten it out.
2. In a mixing bowl, add all the ingredients for the marinade. Stir until well blended.
3. Add the chicken into a glass container, then add the marinade on top. Toss the chicken until well coated.
4. Place the container in the fridge, then marinate the chicken for 20 minutes to 24 hours.
5. Place a skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
6. Add the chicken breasts and cook each side for about 5 minutes or until done.
7. Transfer the chicken breasts onto a clean plate, then cover them with foil. Allow the chicken to rest for at least 5 to 10 minutes.
8. Serve and enjoy!
You can grill these chicken breasts as well.
Feel free to use boneless chicken thighs for this recipe if you like.
Serve these chicken breasts with mashed potatoes, mixed veggies, or rice.
Calories: 257 kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 24g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 72mg | Sodium: 1299mg | Potassium: 442mg | Vitamin A: 270IU | Vitamin C: 8.6mg | Calcium: 14mg | Iron: 0.7mg
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!