Prep Time: 5 mins | Cook Time: 35 mins | Total Time: 40 mins | Yield: 6 Servings
I have never tried anything like this before. This spectacular recipe is my new favourite! A big thanks to my very good friend, Nathan, for sharing this awesome recipe with me. I never would have tasted perfection if it wasn’t for you! Here you go, friends! Just follow these simple steps, and you are good to go! Have a great day, everyone, and I hope you are all well today. Don’t forget to share this recipe with your loved ones as well. Enjoy!
1 tbsp Lemon Pe
1 tsp Garlic Powder
2.5 lbs. Chicken Thighs or Chicken Breasts
2 tbsp Lemon Juice
½ tsp Onion Powder
1 tbsp Lemon Pepper Seasoning
½ tsp Paprika
½ tsp Italian Seasoning
1 tsp Salt
2 tbsp Olive Oil
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 200 degrees C or 400 degrees F.
2. Line with aluminium foil a large baking sheet.
3. Use paper towels to pat dry the chicken pieces.
4. Arrange the chicken pieces onto the prepared baking sheet. Make sure to leave a small space between each chicken.
5. In a mixing bowl, add lemon juice and olive oil. Stir until well blended.
6. Drizzle olive oil on top of the chicken, then rub each until well coated.
7. Add garlic powder, Italian seasoning, salt, paprika, and lemon pepper seasoning into a mixing bowl. Whisk until well blended.
8. Sprinkle the spices on top of the chicken, then toss until well coated.
9. Place the baking sheet inside the preheated oven and bake the chicken for about 35 to 45 minutes or until done.
10. Remove from the oven and allow them to rest for a few minutes at room temperature.
11. Serve and enjoy!
Calories: 47kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Fat: 4g | Sodium: 388mg | Potassium: 19mg | Vitamin A: 80IU | Vitamin C: 1.9mg | Calcium: 7mg | Iron: 0.2mg
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!