Prep Time: 15 mins | Cook Time: 30 mins | Total Time: 45 mins | Yield: 12 Servings
With cauliflower, bacon, and a lot of cheese, this Loaded Cauliflower Casserole is my ultimate comfort food! I am so excited to share this recipe with you because I am sure that you are going to love it! Invite your friends and family over. There’s a lot for everyone. Enjoy!
1 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp onion powder
2 pounds of cauliflower florets, cut into bite-size pieces
1 1/2 c Monterey Jack cheese, finely shredded
1/4 c chopped fresh chives (reserve one tablespoon for the top)
Salt and Pepper to taste
6 slices crispy cooked bacon, coarsely chopped
1/2 c sour cream
1 1/2 c sharp cheddar finely shredded
1 box (8 oz) cream cheese softened
1. Place a large pot with water on the stove and turn the heat to high. Allow the water to boil.
2. Add cauliflower to the hot water, then steam for 10 minutes or until tender. Transfer into a colander and drain.
3. Prepare the oven and preheat to 425 degrees F.
4. Apply cooking spray to a 9×13-inch baking dish.
5. Add Monterey Jack cheese, cream cheese, cheddar cheese, onion powder, garlic powder, and sour cream into a large mixing bowl. Stir until well blended.
6. Add half of the bacon, chives, and steamed cauliflower into the bowl with the cheese mixture. Stir until well combined.
7. Sprinkle salt and pepper to season.
8. Transfer the mixture to the prepared casserole dish and spread it evenly.
9. Scatter the rest of the bacon on top.
10. Place it inside the preheated oven and bake for about 20 to 25 minutes or until the cheese has melted completely and turns golden brown.
11. Remove from the oven, then sprinkle the rest of the chives on top.
12. Serve and enjoy!
Make sure to steam the cauliflower.
It is important to grease the casserole dish.
Calories 276 | Total Fat 22.9g 29% | Cholesterol 58.7mg 20% | Sodium 364.7mg 16% | Total Carbohydrate 6.3g 2% | Sugars 2.4g | Protein 12.4g 25% | Vitamin A16% | Vitamin C41%
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!