Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 35 mins | Total Time: 45 mins | Yield: 4 to 6 Servings
This delicious meal will surely satisfy all your cravings! You are so in for a treat! This is best served pretty much any time of the day! Try it now and prepare to be amazed! Have a blessed day, friends. Enjoy!
6 slices bacon, chopped
2 heads of cauliflower, leaves removed, broken/cut into small florets
1 tsp garlic powder
1/4 tsp fresh cracked black pepper
1/3 c shredded sharp cheddar cheese
4 green onions, sliced thinly
1/3 c ranch dressing
Additional salt, to taste
1. Place a skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium-high.
2. Add bacon and cook until brown and crispy.
3. Remove the bacon from the skillet onto a clean plate lined with paper towels to drain any excess grease.
4. Discard the rest of the bacon grease from the skillet and set aside about 1/4 cup of it.
5. Prepare the oven and preheat to 218 degrees C or 425 degrees F.
6. Line with parchment paper a baking sheet.
7. Add the reserved bacon grease, garlic powder, black pepper, and cauliflower into a large mixing bowl. Toss everything until well mixed.
8. Transfer the cauliflower onto the prepared baking sheet and spread it evenly.
9. Place it inside the preheated oven and bake for 22 minutes or until done. Make sure to flip them after 10 minutes.
10. Remove from the oven and sprinkle a generous amount of cheddar cheese over the cauliflower.
11. Put it back inside the oven and bake for another 3 minutes or until the cheese has melted completely.
12. Remove from the oven, then spread the crispy bacon and green onions on top.
13. Drizzle ranch dressing over the bacon.
14. Serve hot and enjoy!
1. Feel free to oil in the bacon if it does not release enough grease.
2. Feel free to use your preferred ranch dressing for this recipe. I used a Greek yoghurt ranch.
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 287 | TOTAL FAT: 24g | SATURATED FAT: 8g | TRANS FAT: 0g | UNSATURATED FAT: 14g | CHOLESTEROL: 35mg | SODIUM: 533mg | CARBOHYDRATES: 10g | FIBER: 5g | SUGAR: 5g | PROTEIN: 11g
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!