Prep Time: 20 mins | Cook Time: 35 mins | Total Time: 55 mins | Yield: 6 Servings
In less than an hour, you will surely enjoy this luscious dish! A complete meal to complete your day! Try this recipe now, and don’t forget to invite your loved ones over! Have a great day, everyone. Enjoy!
2 tbsp olive oil (divided)
2 tbsp butter (divided)
1 pound chicken breasts thin (4 to 5 pieces)
1 c Parmesan cheese
8 ounces cremini mushrooms sliced
1 tsp Italian Seasoning
½ large yellow bell pepper chopped
1 tsp garlic powder
½ large red bell pepper chopped
½ c bread crumbs
2 green onions chopped
¼ c flour
salt and pepper
3 cloves garlic sliced
10 ounces bow tie pasta
1 tsp salt
2 tbsp Cajun Seasoning
1 c chicken stock sodium-free (adjust salt if not sodium-free)
½ c Parmesan cheese grated
1 c heavy cream
1. Use paper towels to pat dry the chicken.
2. In a mixing bowl, add garlic powder, Italian seasoning, egg, salt, and pepper. Whisk until well blended.
3. In a separate bowl, add flour, bread crumbs, and Parmesan cheese. Stir until well mixed.
4. Add each chicken breast into the egg mixture, then into the Parmesan mixture. Make sure to coat each well and shake off any excess.
5. Place a skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium-high.
6. Add 1 tbsp of butter and 1 tbsp of olive oil, then allow them to become hot.
7. Add the chicken pieces into the skillet and cook each side for about 3 minutes or until they turn golden brown. Transfer the chicken onto a clean plate.
8. In the same skillet, add another tablespoon of butter and olive oil.
9. Add the mushrooms and sauté until soft.
10. Add the green onions and chopped bell peppers, then sauté until soft.
11. Add garlic and sauté until aromatic.
12. Add the heavy cream, salt, Cajun seasoning, and chicken stock. Stir until well blended. Make sure to scrape the bottom of the skillet to get the browned bits.
13. Refer to the directions provided on the package of the pasta on how to cook it. Drain and rinse with cold water.
14. Add cooked pasta into the skillet with the sauce, then toss until well coated. Add more seasonings if needed.
15. Thinly slice the chicken.
16. Top each pasta serving with chicken.
17. Sprinkle a generous amount of Parmesan cheese and green onions on top to garnish.
18. Serve and enjoy!
Calories 674 | Calories from Fat 324 | Fat 36g55% | Saturated Fat 17g106% | Cholesterol 209mg70% | Sodium 995mg43% | Potassium 959mg27% | Carbohydrates 62g21% | Fiber 3g13% | Sugar 5g6% | Protein 47g94% | Vitamin A 1985IU40% | Vitamin C 30.9mg37% | Calcium 398mg40% | Iron 3.3mg18%
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!