Yield: 4 to 6 Servings
This recipe will always have a very special place in my heart. My Grandma used to make this all the time! She was a very good cook. Everything I know in the kitchen, I learned from her. This recipe is just one of the several recipes she taught me. I love it so much because it reminds me a lot of my childhood! Every bite I take of this delicious pie, I feel like I live at my Grams house again. Anyway, I have listed all the ingredients and directions so all you have to do is to follow them step by step and you are good to go! Feel free to add more of your preferred ingredients. Have a blessed day, friends, and I hope you all love and appreciate this very easy recipe. By the way, don’t forget to share this with your loved ones as well. Enjoy!
3 cups cooked chicken, diced
10 ounces package frozen mixed vegetables
1 can(s) cream of celery soup undiluted
1 cup chicken broth
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1 cup self-rising flour
1 cup milk
1/2 cup butter melted
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 200 degrees C or 400 degrees F.
2. Apply cooking spray in a 2-quart baking dish.
3. Arrange the veggies and chicken slices into the prepared baking dish.
4. In a mixing bowl, add the broth, pepper, and soup. Stir until well blended.
5. Pour the mixture on top of the chicken and veggies.
6. In another mixing bowl, add butter, milk, and flour. Stir until well blended.
7. Pour the mixture on top of everything and spread it evenly.
8. Place it inside the preheated oven and bake for about 45 minutes or until the top turns brown.
9. Remove from the oven and allow it to cool at room temperature.
10. Serve and enjoy!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!