Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 30 mins | Total Time: 40 mins | Yield: 6 Servings
This recipe will surely be the best decision you will ever make today! Oh, man, you are so in for a treat! A big thanks to my dear friend, Alex, for this spectacular recipe! I am so glad that I gave it a try because I never would have tasted perfection if it weren’t for you! I have listed all the ingredients and directions so all you have to do is to follow them step by step and you are good to go! Feel free to add more ingredients if you prefer. I am sure that you can do a lot to make this recipe even better! Have a wonderful day, friends. Enjoy!
1 pound ground beef
½ c onion, diced
1 green bell pepper, diced
2 c potato, peeled and diced
4 cloves garlic, minced
8 oz tomato sauce*
1½ c beef broth
1 teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
1 teaspoon ground cumin
1 teaspoon ground coriander
1 bay leaf
1. Place a large skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
2. Add ground beef, then cook until crumbly and brown.
3. Discard any excess grease.
4. Add the potatoes, onion, and green bell pepper. Saute until soft.
5. Add garlic and saute until aromatic.
6. Add beef broth and tomato sauce. Stir until well blended.
7. Add the coriander, cumin, bay leaf, salt, and pepper. Stir until well mixed.
8. Cover and allow the mixture to simmer for about 10 minutes.
9. Remove the cover, then stir everything until well mixed.
10. Cook for another 10 minutes or until the potatoes are fork-tender.
11. Serve immediately with rice or tortillas. Enjoy!
Serving: 1, Calories: 220kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 16g | Saturated fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 54mg | Sodium: 862mg | Potassium: 430mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 237IU | Vitamin C: 20mg | Calcium: 36mg | Iron: 2mg
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!