Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 40 mins | Total Time: 50 mins | Yield: 8 Servings
Nothing beats a delicious spaghetti dish! This Million Dollar Spaghetti Casserole is what you just might need today! Try this recipe now and prepare to be amazed. Enjoy!
1/2 c finely diced onions
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 lb ground beef
2 tsp Italian seasoning, divided
3 c marinara sauce, divided
1 lb spaghetti
Kosher salt, to taste (for the pasta water)
8 oz cream cheese, softened to room temperature
1 c ricotta cheese
1 tsp garlic powder
2 c mozzarella cheese
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
2. Apply cooking spray in a 9×13-inch baking pan.
3. Place a large pan on the stove and turn the heat to medium-high.
4. Apply cooking spray and allow it to become hot.
5. Add the onion and saute until translucent.
6. Add the garlic and saute until aromatic.
7. Add the ground beef and cook until crumbly and brown. Discard any excess grease.
8. Add 1 tsp of Italian seasoning and 2 cups of marinara sauce. Stir until well mixed.
9. Refer to the directions provided on the package of the pasta on how to cook it. Drain and put it back into the pot. Add 1 cup of marinara sauce and toss until well coated. Set aside.
10. Add cream cheese, garlic powder, ricotta cheese, and Italian seasoning into a mixing bowl. Stir until well mixed.
11. Spread 1/2 of the spaghetti on the bottom of the prepared baking pan.
12. Spread the cheese mixture on top of the layer of spaghetti.
13. Spread the other half of the spaghetti on top of the cheese layer.
14. Scatter the beef and spread the sauce over the spaghetti.
15. Sprinkle a generous amount of mozzarella cheese on top.
16. Place it inside the preheated oven and bake for about 30 minutes or until the top turns golden brown.
17. Optional: Broil for about 2 minutes if you want a browner top.
18. Serve hot and enjoy!
Calories: 593.01kcal | Carbohydrates: 50.97g | Protein: 30.68g | Fat: 29.51g | Saturated Fat: 15.22g | Cholesterol: 107.54mg | Sodium: 815.18mg | Potassium: 705.78mg | Fiber: 3.44g | Sugar: 6.74g | Vitamin A: 1113.17IU | Vitamin C: 6.78mg | Calcium: 275.21mg | Iron: 3.39mg
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!