Prep Time: 1 hr | Total Time: 1 hr | Yield: 30 Patties
You will surely love the mint flavor in each bite of this patty! These heavenly treats are made with basic ingredients that I know you already have in your drawers and fridge! I usually let my kids help me prepare these Mint Patties. It’s a fun thing to do with the little ones! Anyway, I have listed all the ingredients and directions so all you need to do is to follow them step by step and you are good to go!
1/2 c dark chocolate flavored coating
3 tbsp corn syrup
3/4 tsp mint extract
2 tbsp + 1 tsp water
1 lb. box (4 c) Dixie Crystals Confectioners Powdered Sugar
1. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
2. In the bowl of a stand mixer, sift the powdered sugar. You can use a regular bowl as well.
3. In the bowl with the sifted sugar, add corn syrup, water, and mint. Mix until a smooth dough forms.
4. Form the mixture into small balls.
5. Add the balls onto the prepared cookie sheet and arrange them in a single layer.
6. Press each ball to about 1/4-inch-thick pieces to the bottom of a glass.
7. Add 1/2 cup of chocolate into a heat-proof bowl. Place it inside the microwave and heat the chocolate until melted completely.
8. Use your finger to coat each patty with the chocolate. Make sure to coat each side.
9. Place the rest of the chocolate inside the microwave and heat it until melted completely.
10. Add each patty into the melted chocolate, then use a spoon or fork to toss it until well coated.
11. Put them back onto the cookie sheet. Use a fork to gently press each patty.
12. Let the Mint Patties sit at room temperature until ready to eat.
13. Serve and enjoy!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!