Prep: 15 mins | Cook: 15mins | Ready In: 30 mins
Pancakes are my go-to breakfast and snack option, it makes me full just by eating one pancake, and it is very delicious. I get this recipe for Buttermilk Pancake from my mom. I got my love for pancakes from her, and she is the epitome of all the best pancakes for me. She even made her version of the syrup, which is perfect because everything is a match, and the taste fits our taste buds.
I am taking my breakfast very seriously. I love eating breakfast because I think it’s my most needed meal every day before diving into a very stressful work. Also, if you ask my family on what my specialty is, I guarantee that they’ll answer a breakfast meal recipe.
1 cup flour
1 tsp salt
1 tsp baking soda
1 1/8 cups buttermilk
2 tbsp butter, melted
1. Preheat and grease lightly a large skillet or electric griddle.
2. Add and mix flour, salt, and baking soda in a bowl. Add the egg, buttermilk, and butter; stir lightly, but keep it lumpy. The batter should look thick, spongy, and puffy.
3. Add and drop 1/3 cup of the batter onto the cooking surface, spreading lightly with the bottom of the cup, and then cook until lightly browned on each side, 1 to 2 minutes per side.
1. If you often do not cook buttermilk, you may not understand why it is an essential ingredient in these pancakes. The real buttermilk is the fat-free, delicious liquid that is left after churning home-made butter. Buttermilk is made of natural cultures. It makes it somewhat smooth to tenderize the meat and add baked goods.
2. Ingredients are not the secret to making the best pancakes, but rather the process. If you follow this homemade pancake recipe exactly as it is, it will be breathtaking to see your buttermilk pancakes.
Per Serving: 210 calories; 7.1 g protein; 65 mg cholesterol; 1027 mg sodium; 7.9 g fat; 27.2 g carbohydrates.
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!