Prep Time: 15 mins | Cook Time: 40 mins | Total Time: 55 mins | Yield: 16 Servings
These heavenly treats are the definition of joy! Oh, man, you are so in for a treat, I’m telling you! This was given to me by my dear friend, Tobi. I am so glad that I gave it a try because I never would have tasted perfection! These cookie bars are best served to go with a nice and hot coffee. Just think about this. Sitting on your front porch, drinking coffee, and eating these cookie bars. Amazing, huh? Well, what are you waiting for? It is time to prepare and bake these perfect little treats! Have a wonderful day, friends, and I do hope you are all well today and in the coming days. Enjoy!
2 c all-purpose flour
1 c chopped walnuts
⅔ c butter
⅔ c brown sugar
2 (8 oz) packages cream cheese, softened
½ c white sugar
¼ c milk
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 tbsp lemon juice
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 350 degrees F.
2. In a mixing bowl, add butter, flour, walnuts, and brown sugar. Whisk until well combined.
3. Spread 1/2 of the crust mixture into a 9×13-inch baking pan.
4. Place it inside the preheated oven and bake for 15 minutes or until it turns brown. Remove from the oven.
5. In another mixing bowl, add white sugar and cream cheese. Stir until well combined.
6. Add milk, eggs, and vanilla extract. Beat until well combined.
7. Spread the mixture over the prepared crust.
8. Sprinkle the rest of the crust mixture over the glaze.
9. Put it back inside the oven and bake for another 25 minutes or until done.
10. Remove from the oven and allow the cake to cool completely at room temperature.
11. Serve and enjoy!
Calories: 330.7 | Protein: 5.9g 12% | Carbohydrates: 26.3g 9% | Dietary Fiber: 0.9g 4% | Sugars: 12.7g | Fat: 23.2g 36% | Saturated Fat: 11.7g 59% | Cholesterol: 74.7mg 25% | Vitamin A Iu: 652.8IU 13% | Niacin Equivalents: 2.1mg 16% | Vitamin B6: 0.1mg 5% | Vitamin C: 1mg 2% | Folate: 43.3mcg 11% | Calcium: 47.4mg 5% | Iron: 1.4mg 8% | Magnesium: 19mg 7% | Potassium: 110.4mg 3% | Sodium: 149.9mg 6% | Thiamin: 0.2mg 16% | Calories From Fat: 208.6
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!