Prep Time: 5 mins | Cook Time: 15 mins | Total Time: 20 mins | Yield: 4 Servings
This Mongolian Ground Beef is so good that this was probably my fifth time cooking it this week alone! The aroma alone of this dish is more than enough to let you know that you are in for a treat! What are you waiting for? It is time to go to your kitchen and start prepping! Have the most wonderful day, friends, and I hope you all love and appreciate this recipe today. Do me a favour, will you? Don’t forget to share this recipe with your loved ones as well. I am sure that they are going to love it as much as we do. Enjoy!
1 tbsp garlic, grated
1 tbsp ginger, grated
1 tbsp sesame oil
1 tbsp hoisin sauce (gluten-free for gluten-free)
1 lb. of ground beef
1 tsp chilli sauce such as sambal Oelek (or to taste)
1 tbsp brown sugar
1 tbsp cornstarch
1 tbsp toasted sesame seeds
1/4 c water (or beef broth)
4 green onions, sliced
3 tbsp soy sauce (gluten-free or tamari for gluten-free)
1. Place a pan on the stove and turn the heat to medium-high.
2. Add the ground beef, then cook until crumbly and brown. Remove accumulated fat.
3. In a mixing bowl, add brown sugar, hoisin sauce, chilli sauce, soy sauce, garlic cornstarch, water, and ginger. Stir until well blended.
4. Add the sauce into the pan, then stir until well blended. Add the green onions as well.
5. Simmer everything for a minute or until the texture of the sauce becomes thick.
6. Remove the pan from the stove, then add sesame seeds and sesame oil. Stir until well blended.
7. Serve and enjoy!
Feel free to add veggies to this recipe. I usually add peas, peppers, and broccoli.
Calories 338, Fat 24g (Saturated 8g, Trans 1g), Cholesterol 80mg, Sodium 849mg, Carbs 8g (Fiber 0.5g, Sugars 3g), Protein 21g
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!