Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 10 mins | Total Time: 20 mins | Yield: 2 Servings
Have you been to New Orleans? If you have, then you should have tasted this awesome BBQ Shrimp! I went there last month and I really enjoyed my stay. It is a good place with good food! This incredibly simple dish blew my mind the first time I had it! Now, here’s my version of this famous BBQ Shrimp! The sauce alone will be more than enough to satisfy all your cravings! By the way, don’t forget to serve it with French bread. Soak the bread in the delicious sauce. Enjoy!
1/4 c Worcestershire sauce
2 tbsp butter, chilled and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
1 lb. shrimp, peeled and deveined
2 tbsp lemon juice (~1/2 lemon)
3 cloves garlic, chopped
2 tbsp butter
salt to taste
2 tsp creole seasoning
1/2 tsp ground black pepper
1/4 c hot sauce (or to taste)
1/3 c beer, wine, or broth
1. Place a pan on the stove and turn the heat to medium-high.
2. Add butter and allow it to melt.
3. Add garlic and sauté for half a minute or until aromatic.
4. Add the beer, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, hot sauce, creole seasoning, and pepper into the pan. Stir until well blended.
5. Reduce the heat to medium, then simmer the mixture for about 5 to 7 minutes or more until it reduces its volume to about half.
6. Add the shrimp, then cook for a few minutes until opaque or pink.
7. Turn the heat down to medium-low, then add butter and stir until melted completely. Sprinkle salt to taste.
8. Serve right away with French bread. Enjoy!
It is best to soak the French bread in the sauce!
Calories 487, Fat 23g (Saturated 14g, Trans 0.5g), Cholesterol 489mg, Sodium 1329mg, Carbs 12g (Fiber 0.5g, Sugars 4g), Protein 55g
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!