Prep Time: 5 mins | Chill Time: 6 hrs | Total Time: 6 hrs 5 mins | Yield: 8 Slices
You don’t need an oven to make an amazing cheesecake pie! This recipe I am sharing with you today is my all-time favorite pie! It takes about 6 hours of preparation, but I promise you that it is worth it! A pie stuffed with toffee bits and topped with luscious whipped cream; doesn’t get any better than that! Try this recipe now, and prepare to fall in love with each bite. Enjoy!
1 carton (8 ounces) of Cool Whip
6 (1.4 ounces each) Heath Toffee candy bars about 1 ¼ c chopped
½ tsp vanilla extract
⅓ c granulated sugar
1 bar (8 ounces) cream cheese softened
1 store-bought chocolate Graham cracker crust
1. Add vanilla extract, softened cream cheese, and sugar into a mixing bowl. Beat until well blended.
2. Add the Cool Whip, then beat again until well mixed.
3. Stir in the chopped Heath bars until well incorporated.
4. Transfer the cheesecake mixture over the prepared crust and spread it evenly.
5. Cover the pie, then put it inside the fridge to chill for 8 hours or overnight.
6. Top the pie with whipped cream and more Heath Toffee pieces.
7. Serve and enjoy!
For the Whipped Cream:
Add 1/4 cup powdered sugar and 1 cup of heavy whipping cream into a mixing bowl. Beat until it forms stiff peaks.
Pie over the cheesecake pie.
Feel free to use a regular pie crust for this recipe.
Make sure to use softened cream cheese for this recipe. Unwrap the cream cheese, then heat it in the microwave for half a minute.
Place any leftovers in an airtight container, then place them inside the fridge.
Calories: 476 kcal | Carbohydrates: 53g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 28g | Saturated Fat: 13g | Cholesterol: 44mg | Sodium: 341mg | Potassium: 94mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 40g | Vitamin A: 431IU | Calcium: 66mg | Iron: 1mg
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!