Prep Time: 30 mins | Cook Time: 55 mins | Total Time: 1 hr 25 mins | Yield: 5 to 6 Servings
Hello there, friends! Today, I am sharing with you my favourite Apple Cake recipe! What I love the most about this recipe is the fact it is so easy to prepare and bake. I just about one hour, you will surely have the best treat ever! I have listed all the ingredients and directions so all you have to do is to follow them step by step and you are good to go! Feel free to add more ingredients if you prefer. By the way, don’t forget to share this with your loved ones as well. Have a beautiful day, friends, and I hope you are all well today. Enjoy!
1 3/4 cup sugar
2 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 cup oil
6 medium Gala or Fuji or honey crisp apples
2 cups flour
2 teaspoons baking soda
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
2. Add sugar, eggs, oil, and cinnamon into a large mixing bowl. Whisk until well combined.
3. Add the sliced apples and stir again until well combined.
4. In another mixing bowl, add flour and baking soda. Whisk until well mixed.
5. Transfer the flour mixture into the egg mixture, then stir until well mixed.
6. Apply cooking spray in a 9×13-inch round pan. (You can also use two 9-inch pans.)
7. Transfer the batter into the prepared round pan and spread it evenly on the bottom.
8. Place it inside the preheated oven and bake for about 55 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean after inserting it in the middle.
9. Remove from the oven and allow it to cool completely at room temperature.
10. Serve and enjoy!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!