Prep Time: 20 mins | Cook Time: 25 mins | Total Time: 45 mins | Yield: 5 Servings
I love everything about this dish! From the preparation to the outcome, everything is just too perfect! Give this recipe now and I promise you that this will be the best decision you ever make today. Have a wonderful day, friends. Enjoy!
1¼ pound boneless, skinless chicken breast, tenders or thighs (if large, cut in half)
3 small heads of broccoli, chopped into pieces (about 4–5 cups)
3–4 medium carrots, peeled and cut into skinny sticks
2 c button mushrooms, halved or quartered if large
1 small red onion, diced into larger chunks
1 c cherry or grape tomatoes
3 tbsp balsamic vinegar
1/2 c avocado or olive oil
4 garlic cloves, minced
3 tablespoons fresh basil, finely chopped + additional for topping (could also use a mix of fresh thyme and basil)
1 teaspoon brown or dijon mustard (optional)
½ teaspoon sea salt
¼ teaspoon pepper
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 200 degrees C or 400 degrees F.
2. Line with parchment a baking sheet.
3. In a mixing bowl, add oil, balsamic vinegar, mustard, basil, salt, and pepper. Whisk until well mixed.
4. In a large glass container, add the chicken and half of the balsamic sauce. Toss until well combined.
5. Place it inside the fridge to marinate for at least 4 hours to overnight.
6. Prepare and slice the vegetables.
7. Add the veggies in the pan aside from the tomatoes.
8. Add the balsamic sauce and toss until well combined.
9. Add the chicken into the pan.
10. Place the pan inside the preheated oven and bake for about 10 minutes. Remove the veggies to prevent overcooking.
11. Bake the chicken for 10 more minutes or until done,.
12. Serve and enjoy!
CALORIES: 393 | SUGAR: 7G | SODIUM: 325MG | FAT: 23G | CARBOHYDRATES: 13G | FIBER: 3G | PROTEIN: 29G
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!