Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 10 mins | Total Time: 20 mins | Yield: 4 Servings
Hassle-free, easy, and insanely tasty! These three words best describe my experience with this One-Pot Pasta dish! It will only take you 20 minutes to prepare this spectacular dish. It can yield 4 servings. Perfect for a simple family dinner! I have listed all the things you will be needing so you just need to follow them step by step, and you are good to go! If I were you, I won’t wait another minute not knowing how awesome this dish is. Try it now!
6 cloves garlic, minced
1 tbsp chopped Italian basil
14 ounces fresh tomatoes, diced
8 ounces spaghetti
1/4 c shredded Parmesan cheese
2 c chicken broth
1 tbsp chopped Italian parsley
1/4 tsp salt or to taste
2 tbsp olive oil
1 c chopped onion
1. Place a wide skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
2. Add oil and allow it to become hot.
3. Add the garlic and onions, then sauté for about 3 minutes or until aromatic and soft.
4. Add the chicken broth, spaghetti, tomatoes, and Italian basil. Stir until well mixed. Make sure that the spaghetti is covered with chicken broth.
5. Turn the heat down to medium-low, then cover the skillet with the lid. Cook the spaghetti for about 8 minutes or until firm to bite. Add more chicken broth if needed.
6. Remove the cover, then season it with salt. Stir until well mixed.
7. Remove the skillet from the heat, then sprinkle freshly chopped parsley and Parmesan cheese on top to garnish.
8. Serve right away and enjoy!
Feel free to add spinach and shrimp to this pasta dish.
Place any leftovers in an airtight container, then place them inside the fridge. Reheat in the oven.
Calories 223 | Total Fat 9g | Saturated Fat 2g | Trans Fat 0g | Unsaturated Fat 7g | Cholesterol 6mg | Sodium 690mg | Carbohydrates 29g | Fiber 3g | Sugar 7g | Protein 8g
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!