I will never get tired of recommending this awesome recipe to everyone! It is just too perfect, just to keep to myself. This Orange Dijon Grilled Halibut is one of my favorite dishes! It is simple, easy, and insanely delicious! All you need are these basic ingredients, and you are good to go! In less than an hour, this awesome dish will surely grace your dining table! Just follow these easy steps for they will guide you to perfection! I can’t think of any reason why you shouldn’t give this recipe a try! Okay, enough with the long introduction. It is time to go to your kitchen and start prepping! Invite your friends and relatives over, and surprise them with this Orange Dijon Grilled Halibut! A must-try and must-have recipe. Enjoy!
1 pound halibut fillet with the skin on
1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh basil leaves
2 tablespoons white wine
1 tablespoon lemon juice
⅓ c orange marmalade
½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
2 tablespoons Maille Dijon original mustard
Salt and pepper
1. Prepare the grill and preheat to medium.
2. In a mixing bowl, add the basil leaves, white wine, lemon juice, marmalade, red pepper flakes, mustard, salt, and pepper. Stir until well blended.
3. Lay the halibut over the preheated grill with the skin first.
4. Add some of the glazes over the halibut and spread it evenly.
5. Cover the halibut, then grill for 10 minutes.
6. Add the rest of the glaze over, then grill for a few more minutes until an instant-read thermometer reads 145 degrees F.
7. Transfer the Orange Dijon Grilled Halibut onto a clean serving plate.
8. Serve right away and enjoy!
Place any leftovers in an airtight container, then place them inside the fridge.
Don’t forget to share this recipe with your friends and loved ones.
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!