Prep: 20 mins | Cook: 1hr 15mins | Total: 1 hr 35 mins | Servings: 12 | Yield: 12 servings
I love all the dip, but this Outrageous Warm Chicken Nacho Dip wins. It is so delicious, full of flavors, and simple to make ahead. If you’re feeling very wild, it’s great for game night, after school snack, appetizers, or even dinner. This dip is both a good and bad thing. Seriously, it tastes like fiesta inside your mouth. But it’s so delicious, and it is very, very difficult to avoid eating it. It just has the right amount of bounce, plus it makes chicken a little more hearty. It was the perfect appetizer for every celebration or gathering. We also enjoy having this for our friends and family for game nights, after school snacks, movie nights, (we also had it for dinner a few weeks ago). It’s so easy and a family’s favorite. Try this recipe for Chicken Nacho Dip, and enjoy it with your family and friends.
(1) can of drained diced tomatoes with green chile peppers (such as RO*TEL®)
(1) (1 pound) loaf processed cheese food (such as Velveeta®), cubed
(2) large cooked skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, shredded
⅓ cup sour cream
¼ cup diced green onion
1 ½ tbsp taco seasoning mix
2 tbsp minced jalapeno pepper, or to taste
1 cup black beans, rinsed and drained
1. Add and place diced tomatoes, processed cheese, chicken meat, sour cream, green onion, taco seasoning, and jalapeno pepper into a slow cooker. Cook it on high until the cheese has melted and the dip is hot for 1 to 2 hours, stirring occasionally. Then stir in black beans, and cook 15 more minutes to reheat.
1. If the dip becomes too thick, then thin it with small quantities of milk.
2. If you’re boiling (or baking or grilling) your chicken, you can use a blender to shred it, or a hand mixer. They both perform well in just 3 seconds at shredding meat.
Per Serving: 232.3 calories; fat 13.6g 21% DV; cholesterol 60.2mg 20% DV; sodium 790.4mg 32% DV; protein 18.6g 37% DV; carbohydrates 8.7g 3% DV.
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!