Servings: 24 | Yield: 1 – 9×13-inch cake
Tres Leches is an authentic Mexican cake that is very popular. I am a fan of moist cakes, and I was blown away by this Tres Leches Cake. Tres Leches Cake contains a smooth, ultra-moist crumb. It is filled with a combination of (3) milk and a finely sweetened whipped cream. It’s an authentic Tres Leches Cake recipe, and the very best I’ve tried. It beats any version bought-in-store all day long.
I love simple, crowd-pleasing desserts that come in a casserole dish like the classic Tiramisu, our popular Strawberry Pretzel Salad, and this easy Tres Leches (Milk Cake) of course. Good to bring to parties and potlucks, and are easy to make and delicious. Try this recipe for Tres Leches (Milk Cake), and enjoy it with your loved ones.
1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
1 tsp baking powder
½ cup unsalted butter
1 cup white sugar
(5) large eggs
½ tsp vanilla extract
2 cups whole milk
1 (14 oz) can sweeten condensed milk
1 (12 fluid oz) can evaporate milk
1 ½ cups heavy whipping cream
1 cup white sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour one 9×13 inch baking pan.
2. Then sift flour and baking powder together and set aside.
3. Add and cream butter or margarine and a cup sugar together until fluffy. Add eggs and the 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract, beat well.
4. Add and blend flour mixture to butter mixture, add 2 tbsp of the mixture at a time, mix until combined properly.
5. Bake it for 30 minutes. Then pierce cake several times with a fork.
6. Add and combine the whole milk, condensed milk, and evaporated milk, and then add and pour over the top of the cooled cake.
7. Whip the whipping cream, remaining a cup of the sugar, and the remaining a tsp of vanilla until thick. Spread over the top of the cake. Make sure to keep the cake refrigerated, enjoy!
Per Serving: 279.7 calories; fat 13.7g 21% DV; cholesterol 81.5mg 27% DV; sodium 86.8mg 4% DV; protein 5.5g 11% DV; carbohydrates 34.6g 11% DV.
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!