Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 45 mins | Total Time: 55 mins | Yield: 6 Servings
Easy and delicious! These Oven-Baked Potatoes never fail to make me smile every single day! A very simple recipe that I am sure you can pull off! What I love the most about this recipe is that you can add pretty much anything to make the potatoes taste divine! Oh, man, you have got to give this a try. I am 100 per cent certain that you and your loved ones are going to love them! Have a wonderful day, friends, and I hope you are all well today. Don’t forget to share this recipe with your loved ones as well. I am sure that they are going to love it as much as we do. Enjoy!
1/3 c olive oil
black pepper (to taste)
5-6 large Russet potatoes
1 1/2 tbsp sea salt or kosher salt
1 tablespoon bacon bits
1 tablespoon Sour cream
Fresh green onion
1/3 c shredded cheddar cheese
1. Prepare the oven and preheat 218 degrees C or 425 degrees F.
2. Wash the potatoes with water, then use paper towels to pat them dry.
3. Use a fork to poke small holes all over each of the potatoes.
4. Drizzle olive oil all over each potato, then rub them until well coated.
5. Season with sea salt to taste.
6. Arrange the potatoes onto a baking sheet.
7. Place the baking sheet inside the preheated oven and bake the potatoes for 50 minutes or until fork-tender. Make sure to flip the potatoes from time to time to cook all sides.
8. Remove from the oven and allow them to rest for a few minutes at room temperature.
9. Serve with the toppings. Enjoy!
Calories: 246kcal | Carbohydrates: 32g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 1753mg | Potassium: 740mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin C: 10.1mg | Calcium: 23mg | Iron: 1.6mg
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!