Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 40 mins | Total Time: 50 mins
I love how easy this recipe is. From the ingredients to the directions, you will surely enjoy the experience! My only advice to you is to be very generous with the amount of cheese that you are going to add. Just do it and thank me later! Don’t forget to share this recipe with your loved ones as well. I am sure that they are going to love it as much as we do! Anyway, have a great day friends. I hope you are all well today. Enjoy!
2 c shredded mild cheddar
1 30 ounces bag frozen shredded hash browns
2 pounds breakfast sausage hot if you want a more kick
2 c milk
8 medium eggs
1/4 teaspoon onion powder
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
2. Place a frying pan on the stove and turn the heat to medium.
3. Add the sausage and cook until it becomes brown. Remove from the pan onto a clean plate, then discard accumulated grease.
4. Add the hash brown into the same pan and cook until just brown.
5. Apply cooking spray in a 9×13-inch casserole dish.
6. Transfer the hash browns into the prepared casserole dish.
7. Place the sausage and cheese over the hash browns.
8. Meanwhile, in a mixing bowl, add milk, eggs, and spices. Stir until well mixed.
9. Pour the mixture on top of the sausage and spread it evenly.
10. Cover the baking dish with foil, then put it inside the fridge overnight.
11. Prepare the oven and preheat to 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
12. Place the casserole inside the preheated oven and bake for about 40 minutes or until the top turns brown.
13. Remove from the oven and allow it to cool for a few minutes at room temperature.
14. Serve and enjoy!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!