Prep Time: 5 mins | Cook Time: 20 mins | Total Time: 25 mins | Yield: 4 Servings
If you are looking for a quick and easy dish to serve tonight, then you have got to give this recipe a try! Insanely delicious, this Parmesan Garlic Linguine is a must-try! It only takes about 25 minutes of your busy time. Perfect for busy individuals like you and me. Don’t forget to share this recipe with your loved ones. Enjoy!
4-5 cloves of garlic, minced or pressed
2 tbsp olive oil
1 lb. linguine
2-3 tbsp heavy cream
8 oz. cream cheese, softened and cut into smaller cubes
1 c pasta water
Freshly Ground Pepper
1/2 c Parmesan cheese, plus more for topping
Coarse or Flaky Salt
1. Add a large pot with water to the stove and turn the heat to high. Allow the water to boil.
2. Add the pasta and a bit of salt, then cook for a few minutes until firm to bite or al dente. Drain to stop the cooking process.
3. In the empty pot over medium heat, add olive oil and allow it to become hot.
4. Add the garlic, then sauté for about 3 minutes or until aromatic and brown.
5. Add the cream cheese, then stir until well blended. Simmer for about 3 minutes until melted completely.
6. Add the heavy cream, pasta water, and Parmesan cheese. Stir until well mixed.
7. Add the cooked pasta into the pot, then toss until well coated by the delicious sauce.
8. Sprinkle sea salt, freshly ground pepper, grated Parmesan cheese, and your preferred greens over each serving.
9. Serve and enjoy!
Make sure to use pasta water for this recipe.
I like to serve this with toasted garlic bread. Try it and thank me later!
Calories: 756 kcal | Carbohydrates: 89g | Protein: 23g | Fat: 34g | Saturated Fat: 16g | Cholesterol: 81mg | Sodium: 393mg | Potassium: 355mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 969IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 238mg | Iron: 2mg
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!