Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 15 mins | Total Time: 25 mins | Yield: 24 Hand Pies
I will never get tired of recommending this recipe to my friends because it is just too perfect! These heavenly pies will surely bring a big smile to your face today! Try this recipe now and prepare to be amazed. Feel free to add more ingredients if you prefer. I am sure that you can do a lot to take this very simple recipe to the next level. Have a blessed day, friend. Enjoy!
2 boxes (14.1 ounces each) refrigerated pie crust
1 can (21 ounces) peach pie filling
1 teaspoon cinnamon
2 ½ c powdered sugar
¼ c milk
1 Egg white, beaten
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 425 degrees F.
2. Let the pie crusts rest at room temperature.
3. Place the pie filling into a mixing bowl.
4. Slice the peaches, then add them into the bowl with the filling as well as the cinnamon. Stir everything until well mixed.
5. Slice the unrolled crescent rolls into 6 pieces.
6. Scoop the mixture and drop each in the middle of the 6 crescent rolls.
7. Fold each and seal the sides.
8. Use a fork to poke small holes on top of each pie.
9. Add egg white into a mixing bowl, then whisk until it becomes frothy.
10. Brush each pie with the egg wash.
11. Arrange the pies onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
12. Place it inside the preheated oven and bake for about 15 minutes or until done.
13. In a mixing bowl, add the milk and powdered sugar. Whisk until well blended.
14. Remove the pies from the oven and coat each with the milk mixture.
15. Allow the pie to rest for at least 5 minutes at room temperature.
16. Serve and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 124 | Total Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 0g | Unsaturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 74mg | Carbohydrates: 21g | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 13g | Protein: 1g
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!