Prep Time: 20 mins | Cook Time: 40 mins | Total Time: 1 hr
Dessert will be awesome again with this Peachy Peach Cobbler! You need to bite your teeth into this heavenly treat, I’m telling you! Serve it with vanilla ice cream, and you have yourself a dessert to remember. Enjoy!
2 can(s) peach pieces in light syrup, drain and save syrup (29 oz each)
1 stick unsalted butter
2 cups Bisquick (original)
1 cup milk
1 cup peach drink (I used Minute Maid peach)
1 cup granulated sugar
1 cup sugar/cinnamon blend (1 cup sugar 1-1/2 teaspoons cinnamon), divided
2 teaspoons vanilla extract, divided
3 tablespoons corn starch
3 tablespoons peach drink (Minute Maid peach)
1. Open and drain the cans of peaches. Put the juice into a saucepan, then set aside.
2. Place the drained peaches into a mixing bowl.
3. Prepare the oven and preheat to 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
4. Put a stick of unsalted butter into a 10×14-inch baking dish. Place it inside the oven and allow it to melt.
5. Remove the butter from the oven and allow it to cool.
6. Add milk, Bisquick, sugar, peach drink, cinnamon, and sugar into a large bowl. Stir until well mixed.
7. Add 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract and stir until well blended.
8. In a small cup, add the peach drink and cornstarch. Stir until well blended.
9. Put the pan with the syrup on the stove and turn the heat to medium-high. Allow it to boil.
10. Pour in the cornstarch mixture, then stir and cook for a few minutes until the texture becomes thick.
11. Remove the pan from the heat, then add 1 tsp of vanilla extract. Stir until well blended.
12. Put a cookie sheet below the prepared pan.
13. Spread the batter over the melted butter. Make sure not to stir.
14. Arrange the drained peaches on top of the batter. Make sure to cover the batter completely.
15. Spread the syrup mixture on top of the peaches.
16. Place it inside the preheated oven and bake for about an hour or until the top turns golden brown.
17. Remove the cobbler from the oven, then sprinkle the rest of the cinnamon/sugar mixture over.
18. Allow it to cool completely at room temperature for at least 30 minutes.
19. Serve with vanilla ice cream. Enjoy!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!