1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
1/4 cup butter, softened
1/4 cup shortening
1 1/2 cups flour
3/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
3 dozen Hershey chocolate kisses
1. Heat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Mix ½ cup sugar, brown sugar, peanut butter, butter, shortening, and egg thoroughly. Stir in flour, baking soda and baking powder.
3. Mold dough into 1-inch balls; roll in sugar. Place about 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
4. Bake until edges are light brown, 8 to 10 minutes.
5. Immediately press candy kisses firmly into each cookie, cool.
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!