Prep Time: 20 mins | Cook Time: 25 mins | Total Time: 45 mins | Yield: 20 Servings
Everything I like is on this cake! Oh, man, I promise you that this will not disappoint you at all! Try this recipe now and taste perfection yourself. Don’t forget to share this with your peers as well. Enjoy and have a wonderful day!
2 c all-purpose flour
2 c white sugar
½ tsp baking soda
¼ tsp salt
1 c water
¾ c butter or margarine softened
½ c peanut butter
¼ c vegetable oil
½ c buttermilk
1 tsp vanilla extract
⅔ c white sugar
⅓ c evaporated milk
1 tbsp butter or margarine
⅓ c chunky peanut butter
⅓ c miniature marshmallows
½ tsp vanilla extract
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
2. Apply cooking spray in a 10x15x1-inch jellyroll pan.
3. Add 2 cups of sugar, flour, salt, and baking soda into a large mixing bowl. Whisk until well mixed.
4. Place a saucepan on the stove, then add 3/4 cup of butter and water. Stir until well mixed. Turn the heat to medium and allow the mixture to boil.
5. Remove the pan from the heat, then add 1/2 cup of peanut butter and vegetable oil. Stir until well mixed.
6. Transfer the mixture into the flour mixture, then beat until well mixed.
7. Add the eggs, vanilla, and buttermilk. Beat until well mixed.
8. Transfer everything into the peanut butter mixture, then stir until well mixed.
9. Transfer the batter into the prepared pan and spread it evenly.
10. Place it inside the preheated oven and bake for about 26 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean after inserting it in the middle.
11. Remove from the oven and allow it to cool.
12. Place a pan on the stove, then add butter, 2/3 cup of sugar, and evaporated milk. Turn the heat to medium, then allow the mixture to boil.
13. Stir and cook for about 2 minutes.
14. Remove the pan from the heat, then add marshmallows, vanilla, and peanut butter. Stir until well mixed. The marshmallows should be melted completely.
15. Spread the frosting over the cake,
16. Let it sit at room temperature for a few more minutes.
17. Serve and enjoy!
Calories: 321.3 | Protein: 5.1g 10% | Carbohydrates: 39.9g 13% | Dietary Fiber: 1.1g 4% | Sugars: 28.9g | Fat: 16.6g 26% | Saturated Fat: 6.6g 330% | Cholesterol: 39.9mg 13% | Vitamin A Iu: 266.2IU 5% | Niacin Equivalents: 3.1mg 24% | Vitamin B6: 0.1mg 4% | Vitamin C: 0.1mg | Folate: 34.9mcg 9% | Calcium: 30.2mg 3% | Iron: 0.9mg 5% | Magnesium: 22.2mg 8% | Potassium: 119.3mg 3% | Sodium: 183.7mg 7% | Thiamin: 0.1mg 12% | Calories From Fat: 149.3
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!