Prep Time: 25 mins | Cook Time: 5 hrs 30 mins | Total Time: 5 hrs 55 mins | Yield: 10 Servings
I will never get tired of making this Pecan Pie Cheesecake! It is something that I know will be a part of my life for a very long time. This is a must-try, I’m telling you! Invite your friends over and surprise them with this delicious treat! Have a great day, friends. Enjoy!
FOR THE CHEESECAKE
3 (8-ounces) blocks cream cheese, softened
1 cup packed brown sugar
3 large eggs
1/4 cup sour cream
2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
FOR THE CRUST
1 sleeve graham crackers, finely crushed
5 tablespoons melted butter
1/4 cup packed brown sugar
pinch of kosher salt
FOR THE PECAN PIE TOPPING
4 tablespoons butter
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/4 cup heavy cream
1 3/4 cups whole or chopped pecans
Pinch of kosher salt
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 325 degrees F.
2. Apply cooking spray in an 8-inch springform pan.
For the Cheesecake Filling:
1. Add cream cheese and brown sugar into the bowl of a stand mixer. Beat until well blended.
2. Add the eggs gradually and beat every addition until well mixed.
3. Add the flour, vanilla, sour cream, and salt. Stir until well mixed.
For the Crust:
1. Add melted butter, brown sugar, graham cracker crumbs, and salt into a mixing bowl. Beat until well mixed.
2. Transfer the crust into the prepared pan and press it evenly.
3. Pour the filling into the crust and spread it evenly.4. Wrap with foil the bottom of the pan, then put it onto a baking sheet.
4. Place it inside the preheated oven and bake for about 1 1/2 hours.
5. Remove from the oven and allow it to cool completely at room temperature for about an hour.
6. Remove the foil, then place it inside the fridge to chill for 5 hours or overnight.
To Make the Pecan Pie Topping:
1. Place a nonstick skillet on the stove and turn the heat to low.
2. Add butter and allow it to melt.
3. Add brown sugar and stir until well blended.
4. Add the heavy cream, cinnamon, salt, and pecans. Stir until well combined.
5. Remove the skillet from the heat and allow the mixture to cool completely at room temperature.
6. Spread the topping over the pecan pie.
7. Serve and enjoy!
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!