4 oz. butter
4 cups white sugar
12 oz. can evaporate milk
2 cups pecans
1. Combine butter, milk, and sugar in a heavy 5-quart pot and cook on medium heat, stirring occasionally, until mixture boils then stir continuously until the mixture reaches the “soft ball stage”.
2. Do not cook on high heat.
3. Remove pot from heat and let cool a bit while stirring until the mixture loses the glossy appearance.
4. Add pecans and stir until the mixture starts to thicken.
5. Drop by spoonful on foil or waxed paper.
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!