Prep Time: 20 mins | Cook Time: 10 mins | Total Time: 30 mins | Yield: 8 Servings
Our weeknight dinner is not complete without this Pepperoni Pizza Casserole! My family loves this casserole so much that’s why I always make sure to make it on weekends! Grace your dining table with this spectacular casserole. You will enjoy this in under an hour! You will surely love how all the ingredients complement each other to make such delicious food! Try this recipe now, and prepare to be amazed!
1 tsp Oregano, dried
2 ½ c Mozzarella cheese, shredded
24 ounces of Pizza sauce
12 ounces Rotini
½ c Whole pepperoni
1 c diced pepperoni
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
2. Apply cooking spray to a casserole dish.
3. Place a large pot with water on the stove and turn the heat to high. Allow the water to boil.
4. Add the pasta into the pot and cook for a few minutes until al dente.
5. Drain and put it back into the pot.
6. Add the pepperoni, 1 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese, and pizza sauce. Stir everything until well combined.
7. Transfer the mixture to the prepared casserole dish.
8. Add the rest of the cheese on top of the casserole.
9. Add the pepperoni on top of the cheese.
10. Top everything with oregano.
11. Place the casserole inside the preheated oven and bake for about 7 to 10 minutes or until the cheese has melted completely.
12. Remove the casserole from the oven and allow it to rest for a few minutes at room temperature.
13. Serve and enjoy!
Make sure to keep some of the pepperonis wholes for the toppings.
You can add more cheese if you like.
Calories: 389 kcal, Carbohydrates: 37g, Protein: 19 g, Fat: 18g, Saturated Fat: 8 g, Trans Fat: 1 g, Cholesterol: 50 mg, Sodium: 1041mg, Potassium: 465 mg, Fiber: 3g, Sugar: 5g, Vitamin A: 609IU, Vitamin C: 6 mg, Calcium: 205 mg, Iron: 2 mg
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!