Prep Time: 30 mins | Cook Time: 40 mins | Total Time: 1 hr 10 Min | Yield: 12 Servings
This delicious cake will surely make your day extra special! You have got to give it a try, I’m telling you! Feel free to add more ingredients if you prefer. By the way, this recipe was given to me by my sister. Now, I get to share it with you! Have a wonderful day, friends. Enjoy!
1 c white sugar
½ c butter
1 c sour cream
1 tsp vanilla extract
3 c all-purpose flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder
2 (8 oz) packages cream cheese, softened
½ c white sugar
½ c chopped pecans
½ c brown sugar
⅓ c all-purpose flour
⅓ c butter
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
2. Apply cooking spray in a 9×13-inch baking dish.
3. In a large mixing bowl, add 1/2 cup of butter, 1 egg, and 1 cup of white sugar. Beat until well combined.
4. Add vanilla extract and sour cream. Beat until well combined.
5. Add baking soda, 3 cups of flour, and baking powder. Beat until well mixed.
6. Add 1/2 of the dough into the greased baking dish and spread it evenly.
7. In a separate mixing bowl, add 1 egg, cream cheese, and 1/2 cup of white sugar. Beat until well blended.
8. Spread the mixture on top of the dough.
9. Spoon the rest of the dough and drop each over the cream cheese layer.
10. In a mixing bowl, add brown sugar, pecans, 1/3 cup butter, and 1/3 cup of flour. Beat until well mixed.
11. Sprinkle the mixture on top of the dough.
12. Place it inside the preheated oven and bake for 45 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean after inserting it in the middle.
13. Remove from the oven and allow it to cool at room temperature.
14. Serve and enjoy!
Calories: 575 | Protein: 8.6g 17% | Carbohydrates: 60.1g 19% | Dietary Fiber: 1.4g 6% | Sugars: 31.3g | Fat: 34.3g 53% | Saturated Fat: 19.4g 97% | Cholesterol: 114.4mg 38% | Vitamin A Iu: 1063.8IU 21% | Niacin Equivalents: 3.8mg 29% | Vitamin B6: 0.1mg 4% | Vitamin C: 0.2mg | Folate: 76mcg 19% | Calcium: 96.5mg 10% | Iron: 2.4mg 14% | Magnesium: 19.5mg 7% | Potassium: 151.9mg 4% | Sodium: 371.1mg 15% | Thiamin: 0.3mg 32% | Calories From Fat: 308.3
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!