Prep Time: 30 mins | Cook Time: 40 mins | Total Time: 1 hr 10 mins | Yield: 12 Servings
I have never tried anything like this before, and I should say that I am so glad that I decided to give it a try because it just became my favourite! You have got to give this one a try, I’m telling you! Serve this with iced tea, and you have yourself a snack to remember! The aroma alone of this cake will let you know that you are in for a treat! Have a wonderful day, friends. Enjoy!
1 c white sugar
½ c butter
1 c sour cream
1 tsp vanilla extract
3 c all-purpose flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder
2 (8 oz) packages cream cheese, softened
½ c white sugar
½ c chopped pecans
½ c brown sugar
⅓ c all-purpose flour
⅓ c butter
1. Prepare the oven and preheat to 175 degrees C or 350 degrees F.
2. Apply cooking spray in a 9×13-inch baking dish.
3. In a mixing bowl, add 1 egg and 1/2 cup of white sugar. Beat until well blended.
4. Add the vanilla extract and sour cream. Stir until well mixed.
5. Add baking soda, 3 cups of flour, and baking powder. Stir until well mixed and thick.
6. Add 1/2 of the dough into the prepared baking dish and spread it evenly.
7. In another mixing bowl, add 1/2 cup of white sugar, cream cheese, and an egg. Beat until well combined.
8. Spread the mixture on top of the dough.
9. Spoon the rest of the dough and drop them over the cream cheese layer.
10. In a mixing bowl, add 1/3 cup of flour, pecans, brown sugar, and 1/3 cup of butter. Beat until well mixed.
11. Sprinkle the mixture on top of the dough.
12. Place it inside the preheated oven and bake for 45 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean after inserting it in the middle.
13. Remove from the oven and allow it to cool for a few minutes at room temperature.
14. Serve warm and enjoy!
Calories: 575 | Protein: 8.6g 17% | Carbohydrates: 60.1g 19% | Dietary Fiber: 1.4g 6% | Sugars: 31.3g | Fat: 34.3g 53% | Saturated Fat: 19.4g 97% | Cholesterol: 114.4mg 38% | Vitamin A Iu: 1063.8IU 21% | Niacin Equivalents: 3.8mg 29% | Vitamin B6: 0.1mg 4% | Vitamin C: 0.2mg | Folate: 76mcg 19% | Calcium: 96.5mg 10% | Iron: 2.4mg 14% | Magnesium: 19.5mg 7% | Potassium: 151.9mg 4% | Sodium: 371.1mg 15% | Thiamin: 0.3mg 32% | Calories From Fat: 308.3
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!