Prep Time: 15 mins | Cook Time: 35 mins | Total Time: 50 mins | Yield: 4 Servings
Well-seasoned pork chops coated in a delicious gravy sauce will surely make your day extra special! Try this recipe now and experience perfection in the comfort of your home!
¼ c flour
4 pork chops
Salt, to taste
½ teaspoon garlic powder
¼ teaspoon paprika
½ teaspoon onion powder
3 tbsp olive oil
¼ tsp dried rosemary
2 c chicken broth
4 tbsp Butter
1/3 c half and half
1 beef bouillon cube or 1 tsp better than bouillon
4 tbsp Flour
¼ tsp dried thyme
1 tsp low sodium soy sauce, can sub-Worcestershire sauce
2-3 drops Kitchen Bouquet, optional
1 tsp garlic powder
¼ tsp dried sage
1 tsp onion powder
1. Sprinkle salt over the pork chops. Toss each until well coated. Leave the pork chops at room temperature for at least half an hour.
2. Wrap each pork chop with a saran, then use a meat mallet to gently pound each into thin pieces.
3. Add onion, flour, garlic powder, and paprika onto a clean plate. Whisk until well blended.
4. In a separate bowl, add the seasonings, soy sauce, chicken broth, and beef bouillon. Stir until well blended.
To Prepare the Pork Chops:
1. Use paper towels to pat dry each pork chop.
2. Add each pork chop into the flour mixture, then toss until well coated. Shake off any excess flour.
3. Place a large pan on the stove and turn the heat to medium-high.
4. Add oil and allow it to become hot.
5. Add the pork chops in batches, then sear each side for about 2 minutes or until they turn golden brown.
6. Transfer the pork chops onto a clean plate. Repeat the process with the rest of the pork chops.
For the Gravy:
1. Put a pan on the stove and turn the heat to medium-high.
2. Add butter and allow it to melt.
3. Add the flour, then whisk and cook for a minute to remove the raw taste.
4. Pour in the broth mixture and half & half. Stir until well blended. Simmer the mixture for a few minutes. Make sure to stir from time to time to prevent it from sticking.
5. Turn the heat down to medium-low, then put the pork chops back into the pan. Toss until well coated by the delicious sauce.
6. Cover the pan with the lid, then simmer the pork chops for 10 more minutes.
7. Serve and enjoy!
Calories: 497 kcal, Carbohydrates: 15g, Protein: 32g, Fat: 34g, Saturated Fat: 13g, Trans Fat: 1g, Cholesterol: 127mg, Sodium: 766mg, Potassium: 668mg, Fiber: 1g, Sugar: 1g, Vitamin A: 493IU, Vitamin C: 9mg, Calcium: 49mg, Iron: 2mg
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!