Total Time: 30 mins | Yield: 4 Servings
This dish is the definition of perfection! The combination of all the ingredients is superb! From the kielbasa to the potatoes, you will surely enjoy every bite of this awesome dish! Try this recipe now and prepare to fall in love with just one bite! Have a beautiful day, friends, and I hope you are all well today. Enjoy!
1 lb red potatoes (3-4 medium), cut into 1-inch pieces
3 tbsp water
2 tbsp brown sugar
2 tbsp cider vinegar
1 tbsp Dijon mustard
1-1/2 tsp minced fresh thyme or 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
1/4 tsp pepper
1 tbsp olive oil
1/2 c chopped onion
3/4 lb smoked kielbasa or Polish sausage, cut into 1/4-inch slices
4 c fresh baby spinach
5 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
1. In a microwavable baking dish, add the potatoes and water. Cover it with a lid.
2. Place it inside the microwave and heat for about 4 minutes or a high setting.
3. Drain the potatoes.
4. In a mixing bowl, add vinegar, brown sugar, thyme, mustard, and pepper. Stir until well mixed.
5. Place a large skillet on the stove and turn the heat to medium-high.
6. Add oil and allow it to become hot.
7. Add the kielbasa and onion. Saute until brown and soft.
8. Add the drained potatoes and stir until well combined. Cook for about 5 minutes or until they turn brown.
9. Add the brown sugar mixture and stir until well mixed. Allow the mixture to boil.
10. Turn the heat down to low and simmer for about 2 minutes. Make sure to stir from time to time.
11. Add the spinach. Stir and cook until wilted completely.
12. Add the bacon and stir until well mixed.
13. Serve hot and enjoy!
1-1/2 cups, 472 Calories | 31g Fat (10g saturated fat) | 66mg Cholesterol | 873mg Sodium | 31g Carbohydrate (10g sugars, 3g fibre) | 17g Protein
Don't forget to like & share this recipe with your friends, I appreciate your help & support, and if you would like to see more recipes check out the next page!